For Immediate Release
From: Downtown Topeka Inc., Michelle Cuevas-Stubblefield, Director of Marketing & Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785.234-9336
DTI Announces 2017’s Board of Directors and DTI Officers
Topeka, Kansas 1/31/2016 – Downtown Topeka, Incorporated is pleased to announce the 2017 Board officers and directors installed at the recent DTI Annual Meeting. The Board leadership plays a vital role in addressing policies that improve the quality of life and economic viability of downtown Topeka.
DTI 2017 Officers include:
- Chair – Zach Snethen, HTK Architects
- Past Chair – Rob Briman, Briman’s Leading Jewelers
- Chair Elect – Michael Griffin, Azura Credit Union
- Secretary/Treasurer – Lisa Stubbs, Security Benefit
The 2017 DTI Board of Directors include:
- Debra Clayton, Clayton Financial Services, Inc.
- Jeff Carson, Gizmo Pictures
- William Beteta, Schendel Lawn & Landscape
- Jim Rinner, Bartlett & West
- Ryan Wenrich, Quizno’s
- Ann Adams, Premier Real Estate
- Mark Kossler, Fidelity Bank
- Mike Morse, Kansas Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Jim Ogle, Freedom Frontier
- Scott Gales, Architect One, P.A
- Derek Sharp, Supersonic Music
- Chris Schultz, The Break Room/Field of Greens
- Pat Tryon, Westar Energy
- Jim Parrish, Parrish Hotel Corporation
- John Federico, Federico Consulting
- Seth Wagoner, Aim Strategies
- Mark Burenheide, Capital City Bank
- Garry Cushinberry, CoreFirst Bank & Trust
- Marsha Oliver, Individual
President/CEO, Vince Frye expressed pleasure in the lineup, stating “The DTI board continues to play a valuable role in the changes that have taken place in downtown Topeka.”
Downtown Topeka, Incorporated is the downtown membership association encouraging the growth of business, governmental services and cultural entertainment in the heart of Topeka and Shawnee County, and the leading advocate on issues that affect the economic well-being of its members, downtown businesses and residents.