The current DTI membership, whether a business level or personal level, you have an opportunity to be instrumental in helping attain and assure a vibrant, growing downtown.
The Staff and Board of Directors of DTI invite you to be a part of downtown’s excitement that continues to build. Your membership facilitates DTI in promoting downtown to our city and to other cities. Helps us be your advocate with local, state and national governing bodies. And so much more!
Benefits will expand following transition to GTP Membership offerings, scheduled to be enacted in the first quarter of 2018.
- Socialize and network with other downtown professionals at the monthly After Hours meetings and other events.
- Assist or host downtown events to increase foot traffic in support of our retail/dining establishments and/or help support local non-profits. DTI can help promote through various media.
- Need financial help and guidance with property improvements? DTI is a great resource for information and grant funding.
- Serve as a volunteer or leader for downtown endeavors.
- New members get “special” recognition through the DTI Newsletter, DTI website, introductions at events, etc. Current members also have recognition opportunities.
- Special ad rates in local advertising mediums are available to DTI members, i.e., Topeka Magazine TK Magazine, etc.
- Educational opportunities specific to the needs of our downtown businesses, large or small.
- Need help with any downtown activity, let us know, and our DTI staff will assist when possible.
- Special website listing.
- Business to Business Networking
- Economic Development / Grant Program
- Residential Living Resource
- Downtown Services & Partnerships Serving in your Best Interest
- Advocate for members with Local, County & State Governmental Entities
- Downtown Event & Logistics Resource
- Downtown Promotion & Cooperative Discounted Marketing Opportunities
- Downtown Calendar of Events & Digital Marketing Promotion